The 22-year-old boy made a call from the charging phone. Never make this mistake again

In Thailand, a 22-year-old boy fell asleep with a charging mobile phone next to him. For unknown
reasons, the equipment electrocuted him. This is reported by the Daily Mail.

When the relative came to
the boy’s house, he did not respond, did not open the door and did not answer the phone calls.
The latter broke the door of the apartment and found the young man dead in his own bed. He is said to
have suffered multiple burns. The friend called the police and an ambulance.

It was found that the
young man died 5 hours before the arrival of his relative. The mobile phone was still connected to the
power.

Оставьте первый комментарий

Оставить комментарий

Ваш электронный адрес не будет опубликован.


*